Choose your event using our ticket area in here.
Frequently Asked Questions.
How do I buy online on Last2Ticket.com?
After selecting your event, you will have all the relevant event info available, such as venue, date and time, prices, etc.
· Select the amount of tickets you wish to purchase of each category;
· When you click “Buy Ticket” you will be able to see a summary of your order in the cart, where you will be able to amend your choice by clicking “+” and “-“ or delete.
· Important: After selecting your tickets, you will have 10 minutes to finalise your purchase. If you do not complete your purchase within that period, you will have to start again with a new order.
· Confirm all items in your cart
· If you are a returning customer, please Login – If you do not remember your password click on “Forgot Password?”
· If you are a new customer, please choose the option “Don’t have an account? Please register” – Fill in the form with your details for your personal account followed by your VAT details if you would like these included in the invoice
· Please then check your email and follow the email confirmation link sent – on the email confirmation page click “Return to Website” to resume your purchase.
· Select a payment method
There are three available payment methods
Visa, MasterCard and MBNET
· Insert your card number
· Insert the card expiry date
· Insert CVV (back of the card)
Multibanco – ATM (Portuguese bank account holders only)
· When Multibanco is the selected payment method, an email will be sent to the email address provided upon registration with the payment details to be used in any ATM machine or using your Homebanking website.
· Login into you Paypal account and authorise payment.
Login or Register?
When placing an order you will be required to login into your personal account or register with Last2Ticket. Registration is necessary since all tickets will be sent through email.
1. If you are a returning customer, please Login – If you do not remember your password click on “Forgot Password?”.
2. If you are a new customer, please choose the option “Don’t have an account? Please register” – Fill in the form with your details for your personal account followed by your VAT details if you would like these included in the invoice.
How do I get the tickets for my online order?
Important: The tickets are sent in a PDF document attached to the email. To view the ticket must have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed (you can download it for free).
What payment methods are available?
How do you guarantee the security of my details?
Last2Ticket do not have access, nor has any information regarding the user’s credit card.
I have payed for my tickets but still have not received any emails. What should I do?
Please also check the SPAM folder in case the email was marked as unsafe due to the tickets attachment.
Should you still have any questions, please contact us using Facebook www.facebook.com/last2ticket or via email: email@example.com
I bought a ticket but now can’t go to the event. Can I have a refund ?
Can I get my tickets in one physical location?
How can I access Last2Ticket mobile app ?
How Do Subscription Plans Work?
Do you not know the best plan for you? Contact us and Last2Ticket will help you find the best solution!
To join one of our Subscription Plans, you just need to fill in an online form of the plan you want here. Last2Ticket will contact you within 48 hours after your contact providing you further information.
You can enjoy our 30 days Free Trial after filling in our online form here. You can freely explore our platform, creating and editing your events, previewing your event at our ticket office and checking your orders in real time.
When can I create and edit my events?
You can create new events at any time, as well as edit its data on Last2Ticket platform.
Is it possible to schedule ticket prices? For example: Early Bird ticket for Normal ticket
Yes, you can schedule the date and time for changing the tickets price of your events.
Can I get additional data from attendees?
Yes. In addition to the registration data of your attendees required in our online shopping process (name, email and telephone contact), you can use our Forms solution. You can create one or more forms to collect all the data you want from your collect and integrate it with the online shopping process.
Can I create discount codes for my events?
You can create discount codes as you wish and associate them to your events or to a particular ticket category. The discount can be either percentage or absolute value.
Where are the tickets available for my event?
You can choose where to sell your tickets online. They can be available at the Last2Ticket online box office and / or at any website of your choice by integrating a widget code.
Do you have a point of sale?
What are the available payment methods?
In addition, Last2Ticket also provides the offline payment method that allows you to accept payments via bank transfer or to be paid on site (fully controlled by the organizer).
How are tickets sent to attendees?
Tickets are 100% electronic and sent by email to the e-mail address indicated when registering, under 10 minutes. Tickets are also available in My Account when you log in to our website.
How do I know which attendees have already entered the event?
With our check-in app, you have real time information on the attendees who have already checked-in your event.
Checkin.app is a free app, available on AppStore and PlayStore, that enables the validation of tickets by reading its QR code
Can attendees request a refund for a ticket?
Last2Ticket may be responsible for managing ticket refunds if agreed with the organizer.
Do attendees have to register on Last2Ticket?
Yes. In the online shopping process, Last2Ticket requires the registration of attendees – name, email and contact.
How and when do I get the revenues of tickets sold?
At the end of your event, Last2Ticket transfers the corresponding amount of your online sales deducting i) the monthly subscription fee and ii) online payment costs.
What is the difference between access codes and discount codes?
Access codes allows the access to events that have a “private” status. Discount codes allows the organizer to create discounts through a code that can be shared with people.
What is the difference between promotional codes and discount codes?
There are no differences, they are 2 different words that represent the same functionality: providing special offers to people through a shareable code.
How can I view my event page? How can I share it?
To access the page of your event, the following steps within the management portal are: Inside the events menu, go to the list of events, then actions, and finally Event preview.
To share, just copy the URL of the event page and paste where you want to share.
How do I close my event sales?
To close sales, you need to change the status of the event to “sold out” in the session within the event edition.
How do I access the sales widget to insert in my website?
To access the sales widget, it is necessary within the event edition, to go to item 1 and change the status of the widget’s customization to “yes”.
What is POS_web and what is it for?
POS_web is an online sales interface that can be used in any technological device that has access to the internet. This allows sales to be made at physical points for people who prefer it.
Who is responsible for issuing invoices to attendees?
If you wish, invoices to attendees can be issued by Last2Ticket, as long as the VAT rate associated to your event is greater than 0%.