This year’s International Conference and Mid-term Meeting BIN@ (Business & Innovation Network) is organised by the Silesian University of Technology in Gliwice, Poland.
The goal of the Conference is to connect partners across different disciplines and industry sectors to create opportunities for collaboration and cooperation, as well as support partnerships in order to deliver value and impact.
Presentations and discussions will focus on current challenges and solutions in the field of science and technology, as well as combining partners and creating consortiums for future projects.
- Circular Economy – Exploring challenges of circular economy in key industrial sectors, e.g. Automotive, Bioengineering, Chemistry, Civil Engineering, Power Engineering, Raw Materials, etc.
- Industry 4.0 – Exploring trends, achievements and influence on Automotive, Smart City, Virtual Reality, Mechatronics, Education - Dual studies
- Creative Technologies – Exploring emerging technologies: Gaming, Augmented Reality, BIM
There are two types of participants:
- "Regular Participant in Conference" – access to:
- Open Sessions
- Technology Showroom & Business Showcase (as a participant)
- Action Tank sessions (as a listener)
- “Complimentary Exhibitor in Conference” – access to:
- pre-scheduled Individual Meetings
- Technology Showroom & Business Showcase (as an exhibitor)
- Action Tank sessions (as a speaker)
- all activities mentioned above for sponsors of the event
More information at our website: http://bin-gliwice.polsl.pl